Want to Stop the Pain? Want to lead a better life? Do you want to live a life without discomfort or limiting your daily activities in fear of aggravating your symptoms. If you answered yes to any of these then we can help!
Advanced Laser Therapy and Chiropractic has the privilege to work with the FX 635 Laser, a leading-edge low-level laser therapy [LLLT]. Manufactured by Erchonia Corporation, a world leader in LLLT technology, the FX 635 Laser is proving to be what many in the medical field are calling, and what those who’ve seen the results believe is, a “game changer” in the treatment of painful and, for some, debilitating symptoms particularly associated with plantar fasciitis, along with chronic or acute pain, concussion syndrome, and traumatic brain injury.
The only laser equipment of its kind to be market cleared by the FDA, the FX 635 laser is proven to promote cellular regeneration through painless bio-stimulation, which is helping many patients return to an active life much sooner than they ever believed was possible.
Every day more and more people are looking for a different approach to treat their conditions, medicine and surgeries are no longer the first course of action, with aggravating side effects and outrageous recovering times here are some things every one should know about Cold Laser Therapy and how it can help you:
1) It reduces pain and inflammation without any side effects. Lets get a little scientific for a minute-Cold Laser Therapy uses a process called photobiomodulation. Photons enter the tissue and interact with the cytochrome c complex within the mitochondria. This interaction triggers a biological cascade of events that lead to an increase in cellular metabolism and allows the body to heal at a faster rate. Once the light energy passes through the layers of skin and reaches the target area, it is absorbed and interacts with the light sensitive elements in the cell. This process can be compared to photosynthesis in plants – sunlight is absorbed by plants, which is then converted to usable energy so that the plant can grow. Cold Lasers work by increasing cellular regeneration and communication. It has both a photo-chemical and photo-biological effects.
When cells absorb this light energy, it initiates a series of events in the cell that is proven to eventually result in normalizing damaged or injured tissue, a reduction in pain, inflammation, edema and an overall reduction in healing time by increasing intra-cellular metabolism.
Low Level Laser Therapy can stimulate all cell types including muscle, ligament, cartilage, nerves, etc., so a number of conditions can be treated by cold laser therapy. Some of conditions that may typically be treated by cold laser therapy include:
- Arthritis pain
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Fibromyalgia pain
- Knee pain
- Neck pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
2) It CAN be used for acute and chronic conditions, when treating an acute condition the faster the inflammation is reduced the faster the healing process can begin, we understand sometimes you hope the symptoms will just go away but that is not always the case. Eventually a lack of attention to these conditions turns them into chronic conditions, in which case the laser is used more often to combat the persistent nature of the condition allowing the inflammation to dissipate and restore the bodies ability to heal.
3) Treatments are customized for every patient, after an introduction, history intake and examination Dr. Walentin and you will discuss what the right course of treatment for fast recovery will be.
4) Treatments feel good! What does it feel like you might be asking right about now? The FX 635 can create little to no sensation or in some cases it can create a gentle, soothing warmth.
5) Treatments are fast and effective, usually ranging between 5-15 minutes depending on the condition being treated. High power lasers are able to deliver a lot of energy in a small period of time, ideal for our ever so busy lifestyles where fast and effective (not to mention non-invasive) treatments are a must. Remember NO recovery time and NO side effects.
6) Not many insurances cover this therapy, we have come up with many cost effective ways to make it accessible to receive the benefits of the FX 635. Most patients who decide to treat are sick and tired of being sick and tired, not just with the condition but how everchanging their insurances are willing (and most often than not unwilling) to cover their care. That is why when discussing the cost of treatment or our payment options most patients are pleasantly surprise at how hassle free it is to receive the treatment they deserve.
If you are, or someone you know is, experiencing symptoms of plantar fasciitis, concussion, traumatic brain injury, or joint pain and discomfort, call us, we can help! Our team is equipped to answer your questions, you will find it a very welcoming experience and the change you have been searching for but didn’t’ think you would find.
Call us today 804-728-2837.